How We Help
Manage Your Medications
solutions to make medication management simple and easy
advice and resources to help you make informed decisions
on-site services to support you on your path to wellness
Meet Your Health Goals
counselling and support for those with long-term health challenges
Sobeys Pharmacy Team
Each Sobeys Pharmacy has a team on duty to help you manage your family’s medication and health care needs. From advice on what to take for a common cough and cold to helping you manage a new prescription medication, our team is here to help.
Pharmacists are the most accessible health care provider in your community and are an excellent source of health information and support. They are an important part of your health care team, often consulting with you, your doctors, and health care workers to achieve the best possible health results. When you have your prescription filled at one of our pharmacies, your Sobeys Pharmacist will:
- Review each prescription with you for proper drug and dose
- Screen your computer file for allergic reactions and possible drug interactions
- Help you understand your health condition
- Discuss with you how to get the most from the new therapy by reviewing how the medication works, how it should be taken, and what to do if you experience any side effects
Our concern for your health doesn’t stop there. Sobeys Pharmacists can:
- Recommend appropriate nonprescription medications and herbal therapies
- Provide information on disease prevention
- Help you with lifestyle changes, such as quitting smoking
All of our Sobeys Pharmacy team members work together to assure patient confidentiality, deliver exceptional customer service, and maximize the time our pharmacists can spend with you.
Sobeys Pharmacy programs and services complement our prescription dispensing and counseling to help you manage your family’s medication and health care needs.
Our Pharmacy Services include:
Working with Your Physicians and Other Health Care Professionals
Quality patient care is built on relationships. These are between patient-pharmacist, patient-physician, pharmacist-physician, pharmacist-RN, etc. Communication is key to making these relationships work, and your Sobeys Pharmacist is proactive in addressing issues efficiently and professionally.